Friday, February 18, 2011

Wednesday sports morning.



Marion and I arrived at the clinic just before 9.00 a.m. to walk with the group to the basketball/football concrete pitch for the weekly exercise session followed by some team sports.

And would you believe it, the walk was mainly uphill all the way.


We began with exercises, some of which I failed to even pass the primary level.

Alex was definitely in a non-cooperative mood, he was just there for fun!

Possibly an early injury, not sure.

Ever thought of trying to line a group up for a basketball match and being unable to speak much Spanish, not even hand signs are much value.

I am fairly certain this shot was successful, and you had better believe it, although at the time I thought I was on the half way line!


At least we all had a great time, plenty of laughs, especially on the part of Elvira.
Nevertheless, I am not sure that may age is quite suitable for any further physical activity, apart from the incessant Ayacuchan hill climbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment